Ecash General Information
- Our Ecash provider is CryptoLogic, Inc.
- All transactions are executed in US funds.
- There is a minimum deposit of US$20.
- You will need a PIN to make any withdrawals from your Ecash account.
- All withdrawals must be by credit card, cheque, or a combination of both and are subject to a US$1 communication fee.
- Accounts that have not been used in a 90-day period are subject to a monthly $2 dormancy fee. Please Note: Accounts with a balance of $0 will not incur this fee.
- CryptoLogic reserves the right to determine the manner, whether by credit card (and to which one or more of your credit cards), cheque, or combination of these methods, by which money can be withdrawn.
- CryptoLogic reserves the right to combine your different accounts into one for payment purposes.
- CryptoLogic reserves the right to set the transaction minimum, transaction maximum, and accumulative withdrawals from the system.
Credit Card Transactions
- In order to make deposits by credit card, you must first register the card you would like to use in the Register/Change Credit Card section of the Cashier.
- CryptoLogic accepts Visa and MasterCard.
- Money deposited by credit card will be available in your Ecash account in approximately 30 seconds.
- The deposit maximum is $400 per transaction.
- You can deposit a total of $1,000 without a PIN number. You may deposit an additional $500 using your temporary PIN, which is sent to you via email.
- Once you have deposited a total of $1,500 you will need to enter your permanent PIN for each subsequent credit card deposit you make for the lifetime of the account.
- The deposit maximum is US$2,000 per week.
- Ecash deposits will be submitted to your credit card company as a purchase (not a cash advance) from CryptoLogic. In some cases, credit card companies (banks) will treat casino deposits as cash advances, even though they are submitted as purchases. It is a good idea to check with your credit card company to find out how they will classify charges from CryptoLogic.
- There is no service charge to deposit money via credit card.
- You may only withdraw the amount you deposited back to your credit card. Any additional funds (or winnings) must be collected by cheque. For example, if you deposited $50 by credit card, and then won $100 in the casino, your total Ecash balance would be $150. If you wanted to withdraw the entire sum, you would have to withdraw $50 back to your credit card, and collect the extra $100 by cheque.
- The withdrawal minimum is $20, or the rest of your balance if less than $20.
- You may only register one credit card at a time. (You will not be able to change the registered credit card until you withdraw all of your funds back to that card.)
- Money withdrawn to a credit card will be debited in about 10 seconds, and will usually be available in your credit card account in 5 business days.
- Cheques must be drawn in US Dollars.
- Money deposited by cheque will be available in your Ecash account upon receipt of the cheque by CryptoLogic.
- There is no service charge to deposit money via cheque.
- The deposit maximum is $10,000 per week.
- To make a deposit, follow these simple instructions:
- Click on the Deposit button in the Cashier, and select the Cheque tab (see figure below).
- Type in the amount you are depositing, making sure to write the same amount on the cheque.
- Type in your full name, the cheque number (found in the top right corner of the cheque), and your chequing account number (the last 5 to 7 digits on the bottom line of the cheque) in the appropriate fields.
- In the memo field and on the back of the cheque, please write your 6-digit account number (circled in yellow in sample figure below).
- Make the cheque payable to CryptoLogic, and sign it.
- Send your cheque to the address indicated on the screen.
- Allow 5 to 10 business days for your cheque to be received by CryptoLogic. Estimated time of arrival will vary depending on the geographical location your cheque is being sent from.
- Please note, any service fees incurred by CryptoLogic as a result of uncleared cheques will be deducted from your Ecash account.
- Click on the Withdrawal button in the Cashier of the casino, and select the Cheque tab. Fill in your PIN and the amount you wish to withdraw in the appropriate fields.
- If you have made a deposit by credit card, you must withdraw that amount back to your credit card before you can withdraw any funds by cheque. For example, if you deposited $100 by credit card, and then won $50 in the casino, you would first have to withdraw the original $100 back to your credit card, and then you can withdraw the extra $50 by cheque.
- Money deposited by cheque will not be available for withdrawal until 30 days after it has been received by CryptoLogic and deposited into your account.
- The minimum amount of withdrawal is $20, or the remaining cleared account balance if less than $20.
- Customers in Europe will receive a cheque drawn from a European bank (located in England).
- Customers outside North America and Europe will receive money orders in place of cheques. Note: The processing fee for money orders is US$2 instead of the usual US$1 fee.
- Cheques/money orders are delivered by regular mail unless the amount is over US$1000. Cheques/money orders over US$1000 will be delivered via Federal Express, free of charge.
- If your withdrawal request is made before 5:00pm Eastern Time on a weekday, your cheque will be mailed out the next business day.
- To perform a wire transfer deposit, you do not need to access the Ecash software. Instead, you must complete a bank wire transfer document. This is a document available from your bank. The document must be completed with instructions to transfer funds to:
- CryptoLogic Inc.
C/O Bank of Montreal
First Canadian Place
P.O. Box 3
Toronto, Ontario M5X 1A3
- SWIFT # BOFMCAM2
TRANSIT # 00022
BANK # 001
ACCOUNT # 4636-715
- Your Ecash account number must be referenced on the bank wire transfer document.
Not sure how to find your account number? Click here.
- There is a maximum per month deposit limit of $20,000. This is the largest amount of money that CryptoLogic will post to your Ecash account by wire transfer during a single calendar month. Additional funds will be posted to your Ecash account at the beginning of the following month.
- The deposited funds are available for use immediately upon completion of the deposit by CryptoLogic. The fee for using this service is priced by the sender's bank.
- Money deposited by wire transfer may be withdrawn by check or wire transfer.
- To withdraw by check, follow the instructions for Check withdrawals, listed above.
- To withdraw by wire transfer, you must contact CryptoLogic by phone. CryptoLogic can be reached at 1-877-874-0274 (for North American callers) or +800-0874-0274 (for International callers). A representative will ask for your account information, PIN number, withdrawal amount and bank information.
- The fee for wire transfer withdrawals is $20.
At this time, CryptoLogic is not accepting Money Gram deposits
Electronic Check Processing (ECP) Transactions
Unfortunately, at this time, Electronic Check Processing is not available for persons living outside of the United States.
Western Union Transactions
At this time, CryptoLogic is not accepting Western Union deposits
I reinstalled the software and registered the same user name and password, but now the system says my account balance is $0 when I know I still had money in there.
If you reinstalled the software and did not save your user information to a diskette, the system created an entirely new account for you and "blocked" your old account, even if you registered the same user name and password. If you saved your old user information to disk, you'll be able to access your old account completing the following steps:
If you not have your old user information saved to diskette, you can request to have the funds transferred from your old account to your new account. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Insert the floppy diskette with the User Information into your computer's disk drive.
- Click on the 'User Info System' button on the casino log-in screen.
- Select your floppy drive, and click 'Emergency Recovery'.
- Go into the Cashier. Ensure you register the same credit card you used in your previous account.
- Once completed, send an email with your current account number to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will request that our Ecash provider, CryptoLogic, process the transfer for you.
- It is also recommended that you save your user information to a disk at this time.
How can I get a record of deposits and withdrawals I've made from my account?
Click on 'Statement' in the Cashier and a dialog box appear (see below). In the 'Balance Summary' you will be able to view your current balance and, if you have been depositing and withdrawing by credit card, how much you have deposited and withdrawn for the month. To view individual transactions, click on the Current Statement button. This will show you all transactions since you last viewed this statement. Note: After viewing the Current Statement, we advise printing the page out for future reference as this information will not be available for viewing after you close the statement window. For a $1 fee you may view all of your transactions for the month by clicking on the Monthly Statement button.
How can I be sure that the money in my Ecash account is safe?
Your account can only be accessed with a unique user name and password. All deposits are held in an FDIC or CDIC insured North American Bank and are 100% insured by Travelers Casualty and Surety Company. For more information, please see the Security and Fairness section.
How can I increase my credit limit to deposit more than the current deposit maximums?
You may apply for a personal limit increase once you have an established credit history with our Ecash provider, CryptoLogic. Simply send a blank e-mail to email@example.com. In return, you will receive an email containing all of the pertinent information for your credit application.
I thought I could deposit up to $1,000 without my PIN, but when I tried to make a deposit the system would not let me without entering my PIN.
If you have an Ecash account with any of CryptoLogic's other casino merchants, the system will recognize that and add up the total of all Ecash accounts you have with them. You will need to enter your temporary PIN when making your initial deposits (up to $1,500). Once you permanent PIN arrives, you can deposit up to $2,000 per week.
I tried to change the credit card I had registered in my Ecash account, but the system would not let me.
Before you can change your registered credit card, you must first withdraw any funds you have in your Ecash account. Once your account balance is $0, you may register a different credit card.
I tried to make a withdrawal by cheque, but the "Amount" window was gray, and I could not enter an amount.
If you made a deposit by credit card, you must first withdraw that amount back to your credit card before you can withdraw any funds by cheque. For example, if you deposited $100 by credit card, and then won $50 in the casino, you would first have to withdraw the original $100 back to your credit card, and then you can withdraw the extra $50 by cheque.
I tried to send money by Western Union, but they told me that CryptoLogic is not registered with them.
CryptoLogic is no longer accepting deposits by Western Union. They are, however, accepting credit card, cheque, wire transfer and money order deposits.
I want to cancel my account with the casino. What do I do?
To close your Ecash account you must contact our Ecash provider, CryptoLogic, via telephone. Their offices can be reached during regular business hours (Eastern Time) Monday through Saturday at +800 0874 0274. If you don't want to receive any future newsletters or notices of upcoming contests and promotions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to be taken off our email list. Be sure to include the words "No Thanks" in the subject line of the email message.